Loves DACA, Illegal Immigration and Amnesty
Clearly she is not interested halting illegal immigration or government meddling.
Left Wing Lea released a column titled "A Latina CEO’s Perspective.” just after Trump’s first week in office where she attacked Trump's America First Agenda.
“He’s (Trump) been in office for seven days and many of his recent actions disproportionately impact Arizona citizens,” she wrote. “It is vitally important that our state engage in the discussion and debate … I read with concern about the building of the ‘great wall’ and a potential 20 percent tariff on Mexican goods
… on one hand, this will bring construction jobs to Arizona's border, but what does this do to U.S. relations and our growing business relationships with our partner, Mexico?”
That is just the beginning of Left Wing Lea's left wing tendencies.
- In favor of Common Core
- Hangs out with Kyrsten Sinema (Democrat congresswoman running for U.S. Senate)
- Hangs out with LaRaza
- Hangs out with Jeff Flake and John McCain
- Hangs out with the Mexican Consul
- Hangs out with Democrat Congressman Ron Barber
- Called Trump a racist and a sexist
- Hanging out with the former President of Mexico